If you are a California Regional Center consumer, they may agree to pay us on your behalf for you to attend our course. You will need to contact your service coordinator directly to obtain approval. The process is as follows:
- Review a description of our social skills course to see if you think it may be beneficial for your family.
- Contact your service coordinator to obtain approval.
- If you are a consumer at a Regional Center other than the North Los Angeles County or Westside, your service coordinator can gain the information needed about our program to process your approval from the North Los Angeles County Regional Center.
- If approved, your service coordinator will provide us with documentation confirming your approval.
- Once authorization has been received by our office, we will contact you to schedule an appointment to learn more about your family and begin the process of assigning your family to a group.
For appeals, complaints, and comments regarding state funded services, please visit the Department of Developmental Services website or call (916) 654-1987.