Psychological, Psychoeducational & Neuropsychological Testing
Comprehensive assessments help identify when a child or adult has a learning disability or a mental health challenge. For example, we use testing to help people find out if there is:
- ADD or ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Learning Disability
- Reading (dyslexia), Writing (dysgraphia), Math (dyscalculia)
- Depression, anxiety, and mood disorders
Other reasons for this type of testing:
- Private School Admission
- Accommodations at school, work, and on tests and licensing exams
- ACT, SAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, and more
We use a combination of tests to learn how a person processes information. Moreover, we focus on finding a person’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, we can help our clients significantly improve their lives in home, work, and school. Our staff is highly trained. Consequently, we help children and adults that have complex and unique challenges.
Comprehensive Assessments can include:
- academics (reading, writing, mathematics)
- attention and concentration
- language and communication
- problem solving
- auditory and visual processing
- emotion and mood (depression, anxiety)
- behavior at home, school, or work
Additionally, we pay attention to a person’s culture when we select the tests we use. For example, their age, language, level of functioning, and more. Often, culture is overlooked by testing professionals. However, our sensitivity to culture sets us apart. Altogether, it gives us more confidence in our results. Most importantly, it allows us to help families make positive changes. This is because families are given ideas that work based on their unique strengths and weaknesses!
Our testing services are offered in-person in our Bakersfield and Woodland Hills locations, virtually, or using a combination of in-person and virtual appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
People often have questions about the testing process. For this reason, here are answers to questions we are often asked:
Purpose and uses of our testing
Our testing process
Who does testing at Learning Dynamics
Optional testing services
Please call for more information or to schedule an appointment.