We are hiring! We are looking for California licensed psychologists, professional clinical counselors, marriage and family therapists and social workers to join our team. If you are looking for a change, value work-life balance, and are brilliant at what you do, read on!
Why work at Learning Dynamics?
Excellent work-life balance
- Full-time employees select their own caseload size (24 or 30 weekly client contact hours).
- Employees can see client’s weekly, because their overall caseload size remains manageable!
- Employees have the ability to “refer back” client’s that they do not feel are a good fit. Having a caseload that clinicians are “excited about” is a strong value of our agency’s work ethic. We find this is important for both the client and clinician’s wellbeing.
- Employees set their own schedules and decide if they work remotely, in-person at our offices, or a combination. The only in-person requirements are quarterly professional development events that rotate locations.
Work with a high-functioning population that is motivated and committed to self-improvement
- We serve a variety of families, but a large part of our population includes college and graduate students, helping professionals, medical personnel, educators, working-class families, corporate managers and business executives
- Clinicians work with clients that match their interests and clinical skills
Competitive community-based agency starting salaries
- Psychologists $78,000 or $99,000*
- Masters-level clinicians $60,000 or $79,000*
*starting salary is dependent on employee-selected caseload (24 or 30 clients)
- Access to a comprehensive library of psychological, neuropsychological, and educational assessments, and ability to attend weekly trainings to strengthen assessment skills.
- Got School Loans? Learning Dynamics is a qualified employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Plus, employee covered medical (100%), ability to include dependents (at cost), access to CE courses and trainings facilitated by our staff, and agency provided equipment for those choosing to work from home.
We are hiring talented clinicians with a heart for community service. If you are interested in joining our team, more details on our positions can be found on the Join Our Team page of our website. Please submit application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and call with any questions!